Shift Assistant Maintenance Engineer
Outstanding career development opportunitiesJoin a high performing team
- Employer of choice
Shift Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Dry Etch Module)(Metal Etch, Oxide Etch, Poly Etcher and Dry Resist Stripper)Job Description
As an Assistant Shift Maintenance Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Systematic troubleshooting and isolation of equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime & preventing reoccurrence.
- Working with Equipment Engineer to establish effective preventive maintenance program and troubleshooting guide.
- Training and guiding Junior Assistant Maintenance Engineer and Preventive Maintenance Technician in systematic troubleshooting and preventive maintenance skill.
- Leading and participating in continuous improvement project (CIP) to achieve best in class in Safety, Quality Service and Cost.
- Working closely with shift Process and Production personnel to ensure key performance Indices are met.
- Diploma in Microelectronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronic Engineering. No experience is required as on-the-job training will be provided. Applicants with relevant working experience may also apply.
- ITE higher NiTEC graduates with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in Dry Etching and/or Resist stripping equipment may also apply.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Good team player who is committed to working in a dynamic environment.
- Able to work rotating 12 hour day/night shift.
Qualification Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience2 years
Job Specializations Engineering, Mechanical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.