This leading Finance Company with an outstanding reputation is currently seeking a new addition to their friendly and supportive team. Highly regarded in the industry, you will become part of a great company culture and play an integral role in the ongoing success of the company.
The purpose of the Settlements Officer is to ensure the compliance to business and regulatory policies in the processing and management of loan settlements whilst providing best in class service for internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be part of a high performing team and will be responsible for the following;-
- Certification checking
- Loan document checking
- Funding preparation to ensure funding details are accurate to enable successful settlement
- Ensure loan documents and instructions issued to the panel lawyers are correct and accurate
- Consistently review matter milestones and ensure timely progress
- Ensure that all incoming documents are accurate and in place
- Ensure delivery of best in class customer service and continually stay ahead of market trends relating to customer service delivery
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in finance industry settlements
- A high level of professionalism at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply