Senior Support Worker
We are looking for an organised, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join the team as Senior Support Worker in our Kempston Supported Living Service in Bedford. You will support 3 service users who have learning disabilities. We offer an empowering model of support which enables people to lead fulfilling and happy lives, maintain their tenancies, participate in their local community, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcomes.
As Senior Support Worker, you will have the opportunity to support individuals with the wide range of activities that they enjoy, including going to discos, swimming and going to the cinema. As well as providing direct care and support, you will have the opportunity to act as a Key Worker supporting people to achieve their dreams and ambitions.
Senior Support Worker Duties:
- To ensure that all of our service users receive high quality, individualised, person-centered support,
- To provide mentorship; support; guidance for the staff team working within the service,
- To develop warm and trusting relationships with clients and to encourage them to express their needs, views and concerns,
- Support the management of service delivery, effectively meeting the needs of the clients,
This is a full time position (37.5 hours per week), you will be required to work in a flexible manner which may include working evenings, weekends, waking nights and sleep in’s.
Previous experience of providing care and support to people with learning disabilities is essential. We expect our Senior Support workers to be working towards or willing to work towards a role specific qualification. This is an opportunity for personal and career development as we offer good conditions of service and a supportive, hands-on management culture.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.