Senior Software Engineer
Salary : Up to $6K Basic
Reputable MNC companyGreat ProspectResponsibilities:
- Analyze customers’ requirement by understanding their existing workflow processes and to work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop a small- to large-scale customized Factory Automation Equipment/Systems.
- Responsible for software development, conducts system integration and debug within a given timeframe.
- Lead projects to fulfil customers’ expectation in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Master/Degree in Computer Science/Software/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in System Integration field.
- Well-verse in utilizing MS Visual Studio to create Graphical User Interface and integration of motion controls with assortments of Robots, Motors, Linear Sliders and Actuators to bring about total automation solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Vision Control & PLC will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong analytical skills and able to work as a team player to achieve assigned task
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to create technical presentation & documentation/manual
How to Apply:If you are hardworking, motivated, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from youSimply submit your application by emailing your updated résumé (in MS Word format) toMartono (EA Personnel Registration No: R2198022) (MFG) at[email protected]Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page or
Call your friendly Consultant, Martono, at 6590 9863for a confidential discussion. I will be glad to assist you!FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
- Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT
Notice:We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
www.achievegroup.asia/privacy-policy/ for more information.Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.