Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Seer Medical is a Melbourne-based med-tech company with an ambitious agenda to challenge the status quo of how healthcare is delivered. Through award-winning medical devices, mobile apps and software solutions combined with an extensive research and development program, we are shifting the patient center of care from the hospital to the home.
Our mission is to empower patients and their doctors by creating new care pathways that are entirely free from the inefficiencies of bricks and mortar institutions. Building on our expertise in epilepsy, we are creating end-to-end systems that give people control over their health and put them on a path to better medical outcomes.
With a strong team, Seer Medical will be the global technology leader in home monitoring across neurological, sleep, and cardiac conditions
About the Role
Our software team is growing and we’re looking to hire a Senior Site Reliability Engineer with keen interest in DevOps and Security to help us achieve our mission.
We are growing fast, diversifying our product and expanding globally. All of this will require significant investment in our core application, infrastructure, tooling and will challenge our current setup on many levels.
You will not be alone. You will be joining a diverse team of accomplished engineers who are focussed on supporting the other software teams in the business and have a genuine interest in improving the quality, reliability and security of our application.
- Building out and maintaining core platform capabilities for use by our development teams
- Helping to maintain and improve the security, reliability and performance of the overall platform
- Creating tools to help enable others to effectively develop on the platform, including deployment, testing & monitoring
- Manage our application infrastructure and assist in ensuring it can cater for our rapid growth and increasing security/compliance requirements
- Being an active member of the team’s development and learning
- Occasionally joining other team sprints and helping them deliver on their goals
What we are looking for
Our technology landscape is as follows:
- Primary Languages: Typescript, Python
- Docker Environment: AWS ECS
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS Cloudformation, CDK, Multi Region, SaltStack
- Security/Regulatory Environment: HIPAA, GDPR, ISO27001
- CI/CD: Buildkite
- On prem Systems: None
- Databases: Aurora MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis
- Monitoring: Datadog, Cloudwatch
- Frontend: React
- API: Apollo GraphQL
What we offer
- An opportunity to help build important software that will genuinely improve the lives of people and help advance an area of medical research.
- A multidisciplinary team of highly skilled people
- Exposure to supporting a modern tech stack expand globally in a regulated environment
- Strong focus on self development
- Growth opportunities
- Distributed / remote working environment
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.