Senior QA Engineer
Work for a Truly Iconic Australian brand.
The QA Engineer will work closely with their Software Engineers and Quality Assistance team to continually improve their product and ensure that it is running seamlessly and bug-free. This role will be involved in automating test cases, running scripts, and implementing best practices in Software Engineering and Testing.
- expertise in test automation, methodologies, processes, tools and techniques
- Extensive experience with version control tools like Git, Bitbucketet
- Proven ability to switch context and move at a quick pace
- Experience in embedding best practice in application testing within project delivery teams
- Experience in creating and managing automation test scripts, test strategies and test plans
- Experience in analysing test results, exploratory testing and creating defect reports
- Expertise in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Knowledge and experience of cloud platforms such as AWS
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of testing practices and delivery processes
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies (including Scrum and Kanban)
- Airline / e-commerce experience
Nice to have
- Accessibility testing including screen reader tools
- Excellent skills in workshop facilitation, presentation, consultation and negotiation
- Expertise in defining and execution of testing principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy
- Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the testing resources
- Coach business users on automation concepts and showcase success stories
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.