Engineer, Process Development
Who We Are
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare sector. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
You are involved in projects to develop and implement manufacturing processes and engineering activities to support new product development and existing product enhancement.
This is to support organizational development in process engineering for new product development, pilot production and capacity expansion for BD worldwide business and manufacturing operations.
- Support project manager in ensuring that project completion date, capital investment, and overall process effectiveness are consistently met.
- Support project manager in the following project activities:
- Provide engineering inputs on Design for Automated Assembly (DFAA) during product development and contribute in product FMEA.
- Identify and perform process technology assessment.
- Execute process development activities utilizing Six-sigma Methodology, and establish process specification.
- Conduct and prepare process FMEA documentation.
- Design and conduct Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Develop and conduct Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
- Coordinate design and build of prototype equipment to support pilot production.
- Prepare test procedures, work instruction and validation protocol.
- Execute process validation and compile completion report.
- Preparation for technical review by corporate functional team.
- Follow-up and resolve technical challenges throughout the entire process development.
- Contribute effectively in team meeting and activities to meet overall team objectives & performance indicators.
- Degree in Engineering, ideally from Mechanical background with at least 3-5 years’ experience in assembly and/or packaging process development.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact well with internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Minitab Statistical Software.
- Six-sigma Green Belt certified is an added advantage.
- Must be comfortable to do documentation (40% of the job scope)
- Able to hands on machines – fine tuning
- Able to travel globally, if needed. (10 – 20% a year during pre-covid times)
Culture and Benefits
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
How To Apply
Submit your application by clicking on the “apply” button at the top of the page.
Primary Work Location
SGP Tuas – Tuas
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationNot SpecifiedYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Mechanical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply