Senior Project Support Coordinator
ADG is an Australian employee-owned national engineering consultancy offering our multi-sector client base structural, temporary works, civil & environmental and hydraulic expertise. Our team is multi-disciplinary and works to a philosophy of genuine collaboration to provide creative yet practical engineering solutions.
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Senior Project Support Coordinator for our Gold Coast Practice. Reporting to the Business Support Manager, the purpose of this newly created position is to deliver all project related support activities within the ADG practices.
Responsibilities include supporting the proposed project when it’s first entered into the ERP system, through to fees, variations, forecasting and invoicing coordination, contract management, reporting and coordination of design and inspection compliance.
About the Person
This successful person will be required to manage their priorities and task scheduling with minimal direction and work in a collaborative manner across all disciplines and offices. They will provide varied support to engineers and Project Managers in the areas of project administration, forecasting and invoicing.
- Setting up projects within our ERP system
- Coordination and distribution of documentation for fee proposals including monitoring deadlines
- Preparation and tracking of internal QA documentation associated with Contract Administration
- Typing and formatting of fee proposals, variations, reports, specifications and other correspondence
- Update and maintain project information in ERP system
- Provide support to all technical staff to assist with QA compliance.
- Assist with document control if required
- General administrative tasks, including but not limited to archiving, filing, scanning and printing
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or similar qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ project coordination experience
- Proven administration experience in a busy and diverse office environment
- Experience in a project environment
Skills & Experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communications skills
- Team oriented and results driven
- High level organisational and multi-tasking skills
What’s in it for you?
ADG values your professional development and will offer you exposure across all facets of design and project delivery to expand your skillset. We are committed to attracting, retaining and working together to develop our talent. We reward our staff and at every level, we work together to deliver the highest standards in engineering and services delivery alike.
In return for your dedication to this role, you will be rewarded with:-
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work environment
- Nearby parking available
- Active social calendar
- Birthday Leave after 12 months of service
- Industry Leading Paid Parental Leave scheme
- Five weeks annual leave after 5 years of service
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted health insurance, gym membership and other corporate discounts.
- ADG promotes an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace.
If you want to be part of our team, please contact us via the ‘apply online’ button below and include your resume and a cover letter which outlines your suitability for the role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.