About the Company
My client assists the Aboriginal community with a wide range of primary health and community programs and has a strong growth strategy through partnership opportunities and future community development.
They have been awarded government funding to provide Transition Care Program (TCP) services. The TCP program aims to improve the functioning of frail clients 50 years and above after discharge from hospital stay and allow them more time to plan for longer -term arrangements by providing short term care for up to a maximum of 18 weeks in a person’s home (community). Specialist therapists (physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology), social work and nursing will be available to them in their home to aid in their recovery.
About the Role
As Senior Physiotherapist you will be responsible for assessing Transition Care Program (TCP) clients’ in the community or at the clinic. You will provide services to improve or maintain the level of physical function, and coordination of physiotherapy programs including their ongoing evaluation. You will act as a resource to the organisation, providing consultancy and education across programs.
Skills and Experience Required
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy and eligible for registration by the Physiotherapy Board of Australia.
- Experience in physiotherapy, demonstrating clinical practice skills in rehabilitation assessment and intervention.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently or as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to manage a clinical caseload and time effectively
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills.
- An understanding of the unique issues affecting and impacting on the health and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
- Aged Care and/or Community Health experience
You will enjoy:
- Base Salary starting at $105, 824 (pro-rata) PLUS Additional Benefits!
- Salary Sacrifice $15,900k + Additional leave
- Access to Fleet Cars + Work Phone
- Great inhouse team support
- Bonus leave over the Christmas break
- Professional supervision if required
- Support from Allied Health team
- Support for clients in the South West region, up to a maximum 40km radius around Bunbury
- Option to see clients in a clinic setting if required
All candidates must have a current Covid Vaccination Certificate, WA Driver’s Licence and will be required to undertake a National Police Check prior to commencing employment.
The preferred candidate will be required to provide a clear drug and alcohol screen prior to offer of employment.
Contact Yvonne Daisley, Allied and Mental Health Recruitment, Health & Social Care
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.