Senior Payroll Executive
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly payroll processing by Payroll Vendor Verify and compute staff remuneration/claims for leavers and other off-cycle payments.
- Tax clearance (IR21) for foreign leavers.
- NS make-up pay claim submission.
- Payroll reconciliation.
- Validate annual income submissions of employees to tax authorities and other statutory contributions (eg Central Provident Fund).
- Ensure payroll records are correct in HRIS for payroll processing.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned whenever required.
- Diploma holder with minimum 5 years of payroll experience
- Good planning and organization skills to prioritize work
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Pivotable and Vlookup, Excel formulas
We are an established MNC located in Eastern part of Singapore. We are presently looking for individuals with experience in full spectrum of payroll to join our team. The successful individual will get the chance to be expose to different payroll functions and develop your career with us.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.