Full Job Description
Company Description Block is one company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment. The blocks that form our foundational teams — People, Finance, Counsel, Hardware, Information Security, Platform Infrastructure Engineering, and more — provide support and guidance at the corporate level. They work across business groups and around the globe, spanning time zones and disciplines to develop inclusive People policies, forecast finances, give legal counsel, safeguard systems, nurture new initiatives, and more. Every challenge creates possibilities, and we need different perspectives to see them all. Bring yours to Block.
Our Executive Assistants are the valued critical nervous system of our teams, promoting strategic partnership and explosive collaboration. From calendaring and communication to operations, travel, reporting, and process improvement – you will participate in wide-ranging, confidential, and strategic actions supporting Cash’s goals that take us to the next level. We are looking for candidates with a natural passion for learning, growth, and development, and who excel at being mindful of details. We are looking for the next dynamic, creative, and reliable partner to join us and hope you’ll come aboard the rocket ship!
- Provide administrative and strategic support to our Business Lead and two Product Manager Leads.
- Maintain heavy and complex calendars.
- Develop an understanding of the executive’s teams, be an active, available participant and knowledgeable resource who can field requests from all contacts.
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize you and your executives’ time
- Coordinate occasional travel arrangements.
- Support executive’s administrative operations such as data and prep material collection, expense management, procurement processing, and document handling.
- Identify gaps and take ownership of projects; help compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events.
- Maintain confidential information and manage competing projects.
- Foster relationships with partners to help support Cash programs and goals.
- Provide occasional on-the-ground coordination for the executives.
- Invest in Blocks’s centralized Executive Operations Team’s projects, team members, culture, and goals.
- 4+ years experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role.
- Indestructible communication, organizational skills, and ability to connect distributed teams across multiple geographic locations and time zones in a remote environment.
- Full proficiency with Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides.
- Ensemble energy – you enjoy working on a team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team.
- Airtight processes – you are excellent at building the personal processes that ensure your work is always right on time and error free.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.