Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Our client has grown to become the world’s No. 1-ranked engineering design firm – delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, and are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum.
They are currently looking for a Senior Manager (Land and construction services) to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee development and handover of strategic projects to support executing meantime priority reforms initiatives in the Ministry.
• Ensure the development and implementation of initiatives in line with priorities to meet the Ministry’s goals and policy trends.
• Plan, monitor and oversee high-priority strategic initiatives and lead internal collaboration with the Ministry’s officials, as well as lead strategic collaboration across sectors to enhance Deputyship’s priorities.
• Ensure that the initiatives planning, and implementation is compliant with all HSSE regulations, and in line with any changes in rules and regulations affecting the initiatives.
• Monitor the development and planning of the initiative’s budget by defining resources and service levels based on priorities, objectives and results.
• Ensure compliance with government policies, rules and regulations for funding requirements.
• Direct and prepare a variety of statistical, financial and operational reports and studies.
• Provide knowledge of the efficiency and effectiveness of land management and experience in land management for making spatial decisions.
• Evaluate and interpret registered and non-registered documentations for spatial evaluations.
• Develop simplified process for construction permits issuance.
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to handle planning and handover efforts to improve lands fencing.
• Develop material management guidelines for engineering projects.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Must be a Saudi National.
• Minimum 10 12 years in a similar field with a record in strategic initiatives.
• Prior government related consultancy work is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in civil engineering or a related field.
• Act with integrity / flexibility / work collaboratively / influence and negotiate.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.