Case Manager for Community Guardianship Program
Job Summary: Responsible for day to day activities regarding assigned clients, including ensuring that client needs are being met and that all New York State Supreme Court orders, contractual obligations and agency policies are being met.
- Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance and environmental standards.
- Develop and carry out case management for each assigned client, including visit with clients in their home to assesses social, emotional, and environmental status minimally once per month.
- Prepare and maintain required documentation on each case. Maintain statistics for tracking and accountability to state, city and agency.
- Consult with and keeps supervisors informed of activities, needs and problems related to services to clients.
- Plan for needed care with client and all collaterals.
- Provide information on programs and benefits designed to meet the needs of the client and makes appropriate referrals and arrangements for services. Advocate on behalf of clients with other agencies.
- Monitor, plan, and provide continuing contact with client and client’s family, where appropriate, to coordinate ongoing care.
- Provide counseling, social support, and assistance in crisis situations and when conflicts arise with services providers.
- Acts as liaison with community agencies to facilitate problem solving and coordinate services.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-services meetings and workshops.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Social Services or related field from a four-year college or university required.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.