Senior Manager/Manager, System
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Eldercare Centre Central Portal and Data Repository System
- Ensure that relevant IT governance and controls are put in place within the system so that data is transferred and stored properly
- Implement new module that will allow the Service Providers (SPs) to upload and store required data with the Central Data Repository in a secure manner
- Implement a Data Mart on AIC Smart Data Hub and develop Tableau dashboards that allow AIC to perform systematic and evidence-based review of the progress of the programme implemented across Singapore
- Transfer eldercare data into Central Data Repository for the respective SPs to download to conduct their engagement
- Implement 2-way connectivity between SPs’ own IT System and Central Data Repository so data can be transferred smoothly
- Manage requirements gathering, development, set up and deployment, SIT/UAT testing, content population processes so that the needs of internal and external stakeholders are met
- Plan and implement change management strategies that optimize engagement and buy-in from various stakeholders
- Degree in Information Technology with preferably 2 or more years of relevant experience in healthcare industry
- Possess at least 4 years of relevant working experience and demonstrate an applied knowledge of Change Management
- Possess strong organizations skills and effective project management skills in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Strong ability to handle ambiguity and high work pressure in a fast pace work environment
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in handling diverse situations and manage individual differences
- Possess good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Versatile in working independently as well as an effective team player
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience8 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
About Agency for Integrated Care Pte Ltd At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of “PRIZED Team” (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore’s aging population long term challenges.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.