Senior Internal Communications Executive
Our client is one of the world’s leading Estate Agents, headquartered in London but spanning 5 continents. Founded over 100 years ago it’s still privately owned giving it their own unique culture. Their HQ provides expert support and assistance for all offices worldwide.
As Senior Internal Communications Executive you will be hands on, working with a diverse range of key stakeholders. You will be responsible for:
– implementation of all internal communications activity
– supporting the Business Partner with all employee engagement programmes
– managing content on digital platforms
– providing proactive generation of news and content for all channels
– stakeholder management – build strong relationships across the business to build internal communications’ profile
– promoting the internal communication function within the business
This role offers ownership and autonomy with the opportunity to get involved in broader initiatives and campaigns.
To be successful in this Senior Internal Communications Executive role you MUST have:
– significant previous experience in an internal communications role
– experience of delivering effective communications campaigns
– corporate communications experience
– strong stakeholder management skills
– basic knowledge of Photoshop, and experience of using an e-marketing platform; creating basic surveys
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.