Full Job Description
Is this job for you?
The Operations Associate is a key member of our customer service team, you will be responsible for operational functions in the store, including shipment, transfers, markdowns, omni-Channel fulfillment (Ship from Store.) This role will also be tasked in assisting to achieve company objectives in profit and loss control, sales performance, customer satisfaction, and shrink results by supporting the Store Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Unload and unpack deliveries of merchandise, organize merchandise in the stockroom and stock shelves on the sales floor
- Perform frequent cycle counts. Improve inventory by comparing physical counts of stock, investigating purchase order discrepancies, and adjusting Springboard information as approved by Operations Lead
- Provide clear communication to Store Manager and Director of Retail Store Operations regarding inventory product levels and other needs
- Lead and manage the completion of Faherty HQ directives (transfers, markdowns, go backs, etc.) within designated timeframes as directed by HQ in partnership with Store Manager.
- Communicate inventory and supply replenishment needs to proper Faherty HQ team members
Shipping and Receiving:
- Assist in the receiving, storage, and distribution of all items received from Faherty HQ, other Faherty stores, customers, third party vendors, and warehouses
- Check merchandise and supply deliveries for accuracy, verifying that quantities received match bills of landing, purchase orders, and other documents
- Maintain ongoing and proactive communication with key partners about new arrivals, order overages, and shortages, and delivery delays
- Assist in management of external transfers, damaged merchandise, and manufacturer returns
Stockroom Organization and Maintenance:
- Organize the stockroom and ensure that accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained
- Monitor inventory level and sell during peak hours; process and replenish merchandise; receive and monitor floor stock
- Frequently provide feedback and suggestions for inventory and shipping process improvements that will ultimately help to increase profitability and reduce waste
- Work with Faherty design team to properly manage apparel samples and organize trafficking of items between Faherty HQ, stores, and warehouses
What you’ll have:
- Experience in a similar scope; hi-growth direct to consumer retail brands preferred
- Omnichannel awareness and the ability to provide a seamless customer experience between retail stores and ecommerce platforms
- Adept with technology and apps
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with purpose across a variety of platforms
- Proven track record achieving personal results within a retail business; success reflective in consistently outpacing sales and performance goals
- Passionate about contributing to brand with purpose and demonstrating advocacy through business
- Available when we are open for business, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry, and move at least 40 lbs.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and standing for extended periods of time
Why Us, You Ask!:
- Medical, dental, vision and ancillary benefits available on your first day!
- Incremental PTO
- Quarterly Merchandise Allowance
- Sales Incentives Program
- Team Building Events
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply