Senior IDAM Engineer
· Operate and maintain Identity Management infrastructures 24/7.
- 5+ years of IDAM Engineer industry experience in a similar environment
· Responsible for technology integration and for configuring IDAM technology to support business requirements.
· Responsible to Manage, Operate, and maintain centralized identity management software which delivers solutions for identity governance, access management, and directory services.
· Responsible for user provisioning for staff and subsidiaries and providing users with quick and easy access to the systems they need to perform their jobs by delivering intuitive ways for users to request access to systems and applications while enabling user self-services.
The roles and responsibilities for this domain are and are not limited to:
· Provisioning / Deprovisioning of users, Password synchronization
· Self Service Role Management, Automation, and workflow, User Life Cycle Management
· Application Integration, Attestation, Universal access rights management across disparate systems, Access Manager
· New and existing customization for Head Office and Branches,
· Application Integration (existing and new applications)
· Continuous enhancements/code changes in existing applications/integrations
· Use of and implementation of OIM Identity analytics
· Configuration of PAM and Access Manager
· Integration points (Cloned Connectors, Source & Target Systems)
· Scripts support (conversion of file type, log management, feeds, etc.).
· Production and DR failover
· Building web applications on the go and writing APIs as needed.
· Technology deployment, configuration, QA, and testing.
· Provide ongoing technical support and for developing customized reports.
· Manage & maintain Performance and Fault Monitoring.
· Liaising with the business and IT (Application Team) to understand the requirements and the integration aspects.
· Pilot and final rollout, Testing the functionality of the application.
· Provide Daily/Weekly/CXO/Monthly Reports that include operational KPIs/SLA and performance of OIM infrastructure.
· Develop, maintain, and enforce all operational processes and attestation processes as per ISD.
· Comply with Information Security Policy Manual, SAMA Framework, and other related compliance standards.
· Development of code to create utilities (small set of programs) to facilitate day-to-day operations.
· Development of code for Interfaces and business logic within the application.
· Manage and maintain all integration points.
Key Competencies in IDAM:
Must have Operations experience in the following areas: IDAM – including related items listed below:
- Oracle Identity Governance
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 2
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 5
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.