Regional Finance Manager, Emerging Asia
REGIONAL FINANCE MANAGER
This role reports directly to Area Financial Controller – Asia Pacific with the main responsibility of supporting the Division’s objectives by providing financial advice to the General Manager – Emerging Asia (including countries Korea, Taiwan & Vietnam) in financial planning and analysis of country’s/region’s performance driver, growth opportunities and challenges, financial reporting and analysis, general accounting, internal controls etc.
- Manage the development and execution of the financial plans for Commercial Operations & establish, develop and implement appropriate procedures to ensure that the planning process are efficient and effective
- Review monthly performance analysis and report results to the team(s) & collaborate with other functions on monthly sales demand forecasting and slides preparation
- Develop and provide analysis to explain/ comment on full year variances, trend/pattern analysis
- Provide financial expertise in evaluating and identifying the key issues and gaps in business performance and emerging business needs, deliver analyses that provides a foundation for management understanding and action
- Provide financial models, analysis and support for commercial strategies e.g. product launches including pricing strategy and profitability for existing and new promotional programmes
- Provide oversight and controls for the monthly accounting close process to ensure completeness and accuracy of monthly financial information
- Responsible for ensuring monthly financial forecasts are accurate according to Performance Assessment benchmarks
- Work with GM to review actual financial performance against plan/update to identify trends as well as future risks and opportunities to the organization’s business plans
- Provide financial review over commitments and expenditures to ensure compliance with the organization’s corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc process improvement projects both within country/region finance functions.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with Professional Accounting qualifications (e.g. CPA, ACCA) required with min 10+ years hands on finance business partnering experience of which min 6yrs of FP&A focused with track record experience in supporting regional APAC markets, & work closely with commercial internal teams
- Prior MNC experience from Pharma based/Consumer Healthcare/Medical Devices related industries preferred.
- Ability to plan, implement, and administer financial information and control systems
- Knowledge of the principles, processes and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting
- Highly proficient in Excel with experience in SAP, ERP-Hyperion (HFM)/Essbase preferred
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders well, quick learning agile personality, with strong people management experience in managing a small team with diverse objectives
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience10 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.