Senior HR Executive
Our Client is a leading Building Contractor that provides engineering & construction for building & infrastructure project.
With increasing projects in the pipeline locally & overseas, they are seeking for a Senior HR Executive (Recruitment) to join their local team.
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing including overtime claims, allowances, incentive payment and no pay leave deductions
- Ensure timely and accurate statutory submission such as CPF, tax clearance, annual tax filing, NS claims, maternity claims etc
- Prepare monthly payroll reports and reconciliation, provide payroll information to internal and/or external stakeholders and resolve any payroll discrepancies
- Maintain supporting payroll documentations and authorisations for audit purposes
- Streamline processes to enhance efficiency by leveraging on technology
- Liaise with HRIS service providers for resolution of issues when necessary
- Diploma in Finance/Accounting/Human Resource Management or equivalent with at least 2 years of related experience managing large headcount, preferably in the Construction industry
- Techinical expertise and knowledge in Foundation, Structural and Civil Works
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment with a strong sense of responsibility to meet tight deadlines
- Good people and communication skills with ability to interact with people of all levels
- Proficient in MS Excel and Times Software
- Singaporeans Only
- Prefer Mandarin Speaking to handle Mandarin Speaking counterparts
Our client is committed to offering our employees a safe, engaging and fulfilling workplace, with considerable opportunities for advancement.
- Location : North West
- Working days : Depending on Project
- Salary : up to S$4,500 / Negotiable + VB(salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We would like to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resume provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Human Resources.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.