Senior / Facilities Manager
The Senior / Facilities Manager shall have a multi-disciplinary background and experience in planning, project management, technical and contract procurement skills and with a good knowledge of statutory requirements for building management and maintenance. The duties of the SFM/FM shall include but not limited to the following:
- Manage Main Contractor and liaise with Client`s appointed Construction Project Team for the clearance of the defects and to compile and track all Main Contractor outstanding works, maintenance programs and FMC’s own sub-contractor maintenance program by using the appropriate software and spreadsheets. The SFM/FM shall ensure all outstanding works from the main contractor are completed to the satisfaction of the SO rep;
- Manage emergency and ad-hoc repairs, breakdowns and trouble-shooting. Provide technical support and attendance where necessary and act as an Authorised Person. Manage and act as the co-ordination point between the Main Contractor and the Construction Project Team;
- Consolidate and provide technical reports or findings to the Client’s appointed Construction Project Team and SO;
- Oversee the management of the Permit to Work systems;
- Oversee the health and safety management. Ensure proper submission of all risk assessment reports by all sub-contractors, including those appointed by the client, before the works are executed, proper filing of the reports and implement inspection and spot checks to ensure compliance to risk assessment by the sub-contractors;
- Works management such as preparing monthly progress reports, certification of work completed to the required standard, issue and control of variation orders, etc.;
- Carry out periodical and statutory inspections in an agreed format and manner with the SO and provision of management reports thereafter;
- Manage customer service related issues, ensure proper response and action items with customers (any tenants or members of public) are closed in a timely and professional manner;
- Responsible for the office management functions, office support services and administrative support to the client;
- Any other work necessary for effective operations of the Property or as directed by the SO;
- Prepare regular status reports in an acceptable format to the SO;
- Manage and monitor the Main Contractor and its own appointed sub-contractors’ performance, and to ensure quality and the work flow to be in accordance to the SOPs and procedures set up for the Property;
- Represent the client to address any tenant issue that arises;
- Function as the FMC’s lead in security management of the Property together with the security contractors appointed by the client; and
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day FM operations.
- At least 5 – 8 years in an equivalent position with relevant working experience
- Experience with taking over at least 3 new developments in the last 5 years in an equivalent position
- Certified FSM with FSM experience
- At least 3 years experience in providing integrated facilities management services
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.