Senior Engineer, Transmission Project & Planning
The position requires engineer to carry out maintenance services, corrective and schedule preventives maintenance for broadcast system and infrastructure, News studios and Newsroom computer system, News production asset management system, News Graphics system, audio and video post production system, Outside broadcast (OB) production system, and support implementation of broadcast system projects.
- Providing technical support to broadcast equipment and systems in News Studios & News Post Production and asset management system, Outside Broadcast production van, News Room Computer System and etc.
- Carry out system installation, testing and commissioning of broadcast system.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of broadcast equipment and system.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance broadcast and IT equipment.
- Work with different business units to provide technical solutions to enhance existing operation and setup
- Evaluate and recommend new broadcast equipment and system.
- Support project implementation of broadcast system and infrastructures.
- Perform shift and standby duty to support broadcast system and infrastructures.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
- Some knowledge in News or TV production and broadcasting; or relevant experience in related industry.
- Hands-on experience in Broadcast-IT is advantageous
- Knowledge of broadcast system such as VizRT graphics system and EVS production asset management system will also be an added advantage
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s DegreeYears of Experience4 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Electrical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.