Retail Store Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to internal movement, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced fashion Retail Store Manager to join the Dotti family to lead and develop our team at our Westfield SOUTHLAND store in Cheltenham!
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable experience for the Dotti customer.
This is a full time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
- Competitive salary between $53,000 – $60k+ depending on experience
- $1000 Just Group Gift Card as onboarding bonus
- The opportunity for monthly incentives
- Structured 3 month training plan with Buddy Manager support
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- 50% staff discounts on Dotti product
- Dedicated Management Training Workshops
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Develop, train and succession plan your team to increase productivity
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Roster your team in line with store’s trading profile
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Previous management experience, preferably in retail
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI’s & stock loss targets
- Previous Visual Merchandising experience working from a brief
- Experience in developing and coaching a team
Dotti believes that fashion is meant to be fun! We regularly scout the high streets around the globe to provide fresh outfit inspiration to make sure you feel as if the world is your own personal catwalk.
Dotti are part of the one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands – Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle.
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a ‘can do’ culture where employees see the difference they make.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.