Senior Drilling Supervisor
Job description / Role
Position Title: Senior Drilling Supervisor
Employment Type: 1-year renewable contract
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
– Ensures that the onsite personnel including himself as and when required wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and maintain required Quality & HSE certifications up to date
– Responsible for the safe and cost-efficient execution of all Drilling/Completion/Workover related activities in accordance with the program
– Accountable for all personnel at the wellsite and main camp
– Manage all operations in a manner that ensures the well programmes are carried out in safe and cost-effective manner, ensuring the health and safety of all personnel, protection of the environment
– Ensure that all contractor and service company documentation such as BHA’s, Pipe Tally’s, Casing Tally’s, Liner Tally’s etc. are checked and verified as correct
– Open to overseas candidates
– Male, 65 years old and below
– At least 10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas drilling and workover operations in the Middle East
– Must have a strong onshore/land-based rig site drilling experience in the UAE
– Must be IWCF Level 4 Surface certified
– Must be knowledgeable on MPD operations, well control principles, loss circulation, SOBM, WBM, and Fluid Management
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.