Senior Assistant Manager, Compliance & Forensics
Reporting to the NUHS Group Chief Medical Informatics Office, the role is to assist in the management of JHC data and access compliance, implement Group policies and procedures, and work with relevant stakeholders in establishing JHC policies in data and access governance within the organization.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work with relevant stakeholders to establish the data governance and compliance process that are practicable for JHC to adopt.
- Advise internal management on the implementation plan for new data governance and compliance process.
- Update JHC policies to be aligned with the NUHS Cluster.
- Support in implementing new policies and procedures by engaging the relevant stakeholders, conducting trainings/roadshows, creating EDMs.
- Provide advice to JHC Staff on all data and research compliance related queries.
- Evaluating all JHC research and non-research requests and ensuring they are executed accordance with NUHS policies.
User Access Governance
- Assist in establishing and reviewing IT procedures to ensure controls are adequately aligned with the IT governance framework.
- Support in implementing new user access policy and procedures by engaging the relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitate the periodic review of the organization-wide System Role-Based Access Matrix.
- Support in resolving ID requests pertaining to clinical applications and research projects.
- Perform department secretarial duties. By assisting in compiling presentation deck and drafting minutes.
- Assist department to perform administrative duties, which may include but not limited to, raising ePAS request on behalf of non-JHC staff on a case by case basis, and the procurement of new items for the department.
- Degree/ Diploma holder in computer science or other technical or scientific discipline.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in either Data and Access Governance and compliance, Access Auditing or similar Governance and Compliance functions.
- Experience in Data and Access Audit OR implementing Data and Access governance framework / policy.
- Inquisitive, meticulous and process good logical, analytical and process flow skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and different levels of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills desired.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.