Security Analyst (Qradar) – One north
- Work closely with Sales and Solutions team to ensure smooth delivery of Statement of Work (SOW) in accordance to design proposal.
- Implementation of IT Security Solutions specializing in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) such as Qradar, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), IBM BigFix Patch Management and Compliance, Trend Micro Deep Security Manager (TM DSM), Trend Micro Endpoint Protection (TM EPP)
- Work closely with Clients, displaying good client engagement skills and engaging at a high level of professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written, technical and non-technical communication skills. Experience developing customer-facing technical documentation required.
- Involve in semi‐complex or complex environments installation and configuration tasks.
- Take ownership of projects assigned.
- Work well under pressure and demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Provide timely updates on project activities
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.