Due to continued growth and back to back projects, a leading Sydney Civil Infrastructure company is looking for a Project Manager for projects throughout Sydney.
This highly established company with a strong reputation has delivered quality projects across various divisions from industrial, commercial, health and education.
Providing full design and construction delivery of projects and project management.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the project scope
- Develop a clear understanding of client objectives, expectations and performance outcomes
- Maintain the daily site diary recording site progress, staff, trade activities and visitor attendance
- Oversee, coach and mentor the works of site staff members
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with current codes, legislation and standards
- Prepare environmental documentation as required to control and record environmental processes
- Review and report on the environmental performance of the project
- Provide best practice solutions/efficiencies to further develop the projects department
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Project Manager
- Proven experience in effectively managing, leading and mentoring staff.
- Advanced Planning and organizational skills
- A current Australian Driver’s license.
- General Construction Induction Course / White Card
- Generous salary
- Ongoing support and growth opportunities
How to Apply?
Via the Seek Website: Submit your updated resume using the ‘Apply for this job’ button at the top of this page and continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.