Full Job Description
Provides administrative support to the respective department including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, greeting and managing visitor flow, calendar management, managing information flow; researching information, responding to correspondence. The position is also responsible for maintaining the office environment including supply inventory and office equipment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Includes the Following:
1. Understands and adheres to the WPH Performance Standards, Policies and Behaviors.
2. Provides reception desk coverage.
3. Establishes and maintains efficient visitor flow process
4. Manages the calendar(s) of the department leaders as assigned.
5. Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
6. Responsible for coordination and scheduling of meetings and events as needed.
7. Prepares meeting materials (e.g. agendas, PowerPoint presentations, audiovisual equipment etc.)
8. Responsible to maintain office supply inventory and all office equipment within the department.
9. Manages opening & closing of the office.
10. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma required. College Degree preferred.
- Prior office experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Exercises time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at the same time
- Ability to use good judgment and has sound decision making skills
- Team player and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion at all times
Physical/Mental Demands/Requirements & Work Environment
May be exposed to chemicals necessary to perform required tasks. Any hazardous chemicals the employee may be exposed to are listed in the hospital’s SDS (Safety Data Sheet) data base and may be accessed through the hospital’s Intranet site (Employee Tools/SDS Access). A copy of the SDS data base can also be found at the hospital switchboard, saved on a disc.
The position operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as phones, computers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines located at multiple locations within the building.
- Ability to move equipment & or supplies weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to constantly greet and direct staff, visitors and callers.
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Ability to move about the office frequently.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.