About the role
The key responsibility of this full-time position SO to perform Haematology and Biochemistry and other duties as required. These duties will be performed in compliance with the established protocols.
- Adhering to policies, procedures.
- Prioritise and organise workflow safely and efficiently, and commitment to quality.
- Being actively involved in specimen reception and phone calls as required.
- Maintaining and utilising equipment and instrumentation.
- Exhibit high level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Must be committed to working weekend roster.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- Knowledge of NATA requirements and accreditation.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ in a Medical Laboratory with experience in a similar setting.
- Demonstrate experience in Haematology and Biochemistry.
If you have the appropriate qualifications and experience please forward a cover letter and CV
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia may apply.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply