- Servicing existing MAU customers in Victoria and Southern NSW, following existing delivery schedules, however, these schedules can change from time to time, flexibility is essential. Although the main area of operation for this role is in Victoria and Southern NSW, from time to time, you may be required to travel on behalf of the business to other markets.
- Follow established MAU business practices and processes.
- Embrace the use of the MAU digital ecosystem, including data entry into our ERP – Microsoft D365, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Office and a significant focus on promoting the Mustad EQUINET Farrier App.
- Assist in fostering a workplace environment that focuses on customer service, excellence in performance, continuous improvement and innovation.
- This role requires the applicant to possess excellent communication skills to both customers and colleagues.
- Mustad Hoofcare Product knowledge and understanding of pricing structures for our accounts
- Other duties as required from time to time
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will report to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for representing the organisation and driving engagement with B2B customers and farriers focused on selling Hoofcare products, primarily in Victoria and Southern NSW. Company van is provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieving agreed sales targets and agreed KPI’s
- Customer coverage – growing relationships with an ever-expanding customer base
- Follow and assist in executing sales and marketing campaigns
- Liaising with supporting departments to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Creating a positive, value added perception that will differentiate from the competition
- Comply with all company safety, health & environment procedures
- Maintaining a high level of presentation standards
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Legally entitled to live & work in Australia
- Knowledge of the Equestrian Hoofcare and or the Equestrian industry preferred, however not essential
- Willing to embrace change for the better
- Excellent computer literacy skills and a sound knowledge of social media platforms, specifically Facebook and Instagram
- Proven experience in a sales environment
- Ability to build relationships with customers with a commitment to deliver superior customer service
- Sound level of literacy and numerical accuracy
- Highly developed time management and communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative with a positive manner and attitude
- Must be self-motivated, reliant and a proven team player
- Reliable & punctual
- A strong commitment to safety, health & environment procedures
- COVID19 Double Vaccination required in line with the Victorian Chief Health Officer directive
- Must have an approved Australian Drivers license
ABOUT MUSTAD AUSTRALIA
Mustad Australia is part of the Mustad International group, our products are represented all around the world and we have 11 manufacturing centres around the globe. Known for innovative Hoofcare products, Mustad makes horseshoes, horseshoe nails, farrier rasps and tools for farriers, veterinarians and horse owners in more than 100 countries around the world – offering some of the highest quality Hoofcare items in the industry.
At Mustad we are driven by passion, innovation, commitment and collaboration. By these 4 values we would like to become even closer our customers with the aim of improving the day to day work as a farrier and for the wellbeing of the horse.
Passion: we live and breathe Hoofcare!
We are passionate about Hoofcare, with a mission to elevate the role and awareness
of the discipline. Our passion manifests itself through not only our products and people,
but also by sharing our knowledge with the farrier industry. Via this website we will be able to share our knowledge with you. It gives you as a Hoofcare specialist, the possibility of contacting our experts in case of any Hoofcare related questions.
Innovation: we always try to stay ahead.
Our continuous improvement allows us to develop innovative segmented, progressive products and solutions. This thought-driven approach keeps us continuously ahead of the industry with product technologies, unique customer services and Hoofcare utilities. Via this channel we are able to keep our customers updated about our latest innovations, and under which circumstances these products will work at their best for the farrier and the horse.
Commitment: we are approachable experts.
The best Hoofcare products can only come from committed Hoofcare people.
We are dedicated to improving the quality of the entire Hoofcare value-chain and experience.
If you have any questions, you can contact us and an expert related to your question will contact you in any way we can.
Collaboration: for Hoofcare people by Hoofcare people.
By working closely with Farriers and other industry experts we have been able to collect a unique store of information to advise and help Hoofcare specialists select the right products in a specific situation. We strive continuously to improve our knowledge and share our advice with Farriers now and in the future.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply