R.T.Edwards Commercial’s experienced team is dedicated to providing a solution for your needs. You’ll get professional service from consultation to showroom, through to a competitive quote, and delivery from our onsite warehouse.
Our roots run deep back to 1931 in the industry, servicing professionals such as architects, developers, builders, and trades, so you can be confident that the R.T.Edwards Commercial team will manage your needs no matter the size of the project.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- New Homes and tender builders
- managing an existing client portfolio.
- Relationship and account management skills with a customer-focused approach
- Strong attention to detail and ability to develop new opportunities.
- Construction industry knowledge preferred
- Electrical appliances sales essential
- Able to maintain a customer call cycle and travel as required to see customers
- Customer-focused and able to add value to an existing customer base
- Great attitude and ability to build rapport quickly with key stakeholders
- Working on opportunities through BCI and arranging meetings with key prospects
- Providing all technical information for the product at the design and concept stage
- Liaising with suppliers to be kept up to date with the latest product information
- Working with the sales team to track projects from tender phase to completion
Ideally, you will possess:
- Strong focus on time management
- Ability to meet with key prospects
- Smart appearance and excellent communications skills
- Reliability and self-motivation to succeed
What we can offer you:
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, commensurate with experience, including the following:
- Great work environment
- Friendly team
- Ongoing training
- company vehicle
So if this sounds like your next career move, please submit your resume.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.