Engineering Manager (Java)
Engineering Manager/VP of Technology (Java)
Looking for a Senior Engineering Manager with experience in Java and Spring Boot. Experience with AWS is also a must have. If you have experience with building and managing a team as well, that would also be a big plus.
This role is with a rapidly growing B2B startup that’s backed by some of the biggest venture capital names out there. It’s also a permanent, full time role with a salary range of $9000-15000, plus equity.
- Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design, develop and maintain complex systems using best of the breed development practices and technology.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Delivery of High Quality & Scalable systems and applications with a sharp focus on timelines.
- Being on the lookout for bettering the software engineering practices and tools within the organisation
- Collaboration with other stakeholders to provide robust and well rounded solutions
- Report on status of product delivery and quality to management, customer support and product team
- 10+ years experience in designing & developing highly scalable, secure, and performant web applications
- 7+ years experience of Restful services using Java / Springboot
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Computing
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals (Data structures and Algorithms), programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills
- Experience with database design, SQL (PostgreSQL / MySQL), and NoSQL technologies like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS or other queueing systems
- Must have experience with Serverless Architectures and/or Microservices
Please send your resume in WORD format . Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience6 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Volt is an award winning, global workforce solution provider, listed on the NYSE and a Fortune 1000 organisation. Volt propels businesses and careers forward with expert momentum. Volt’s 35,000 employees work across 85 offices worldwide to provide workforce management and talent acquisition solutions to businesses and job placement services. With 70 years of industry leadership and a growing global team of employment strategists, partnerships and proactive approach to business needs, Volt strive to maintain an innovative and highly relevant sector-based portfolio globally.
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltinternational.com.sg Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526
Additional Company Information
Registration No.200408881MEA No.12C5526Company SizeMore than 5000 EmployeesIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply