This is a full time role responsible for the operations of our retail store which provide a wide range of products and services, including general store items, gifts and souvenirs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the retail team and working as part of the wider Resort management team.
- Forecasting and planning promotions, market development and visual merchandise displays.
- Serves as a buyer, meeting with vendors and representatives to select products and goods appropriate to guests, season of the year and customer demand.
- Supervises cashiering and associated administrative duties such as maintaining sales records, reconciliations and daily reports.
- Supervises the monthly inventory of merchandise and stock, ensuring optimal product levels and preparing the monthly operating statement.
- Supervising the day to day operations of the retail store, including presentation of the store and ensuring the team are delivering exceptional customer service.
- Providing customer service to our members and guests, including answering guest inquiries and providing guests with information about the resort, restaurant and services on offer.
About the location
Monkey Mia is located in the beautiful Shark Bay World Heritage Area, alongside the picturesque Francois Peron National Park. The Resort is one of the leading remote resorts in the country which caters for up to 1200 guests.
What We Are Looking For
RAC is an iconic brand that resembles trust and integrity within the community and we are looking for someone that can reflect these qualities. In addition to this you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in a retail store environment
- Experience in supervising a team
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays
To apply for this role, please click on ‘Apply for this job’ and send your CV. Please Note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
- A competitive salary plus superannuation
- Onsite accommodation and utilities provided
- Generous discounts on home and car insurance, plus free roadside assistance
- Access to a variety of Member benefits
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.