Residential Youth Worker
ONCALL Group Australiais an award-winning, quality certified, DHHS, NDIS and TAC registered organisation, providing Residential Out of Home Care and In-Home Support services to DHHS, Community Service Organisations, young people and their families.
About the role:
We are currently in need of experienced, qualified, and professional Residential Youth Workers to work across our Casual Staffing team and Out of Home Care Residential Services. As a Residential Youth Worker, you will engage with and provide trauma informed therapeutic support to children and young people who have complex behaviours.
This opportunity may involve the transportation of young people currently residing in foster care. You may be tasked assisting young people in foster care to engage with appointments and schooling by transporting them to and from these destinations.
Your goal will be to support and motivate children and young people to engage in required daily activities. You will work to provide a safe and stable environment, demonstrating positive role modelling to enable children and young people to meet their goals and achieve their full potential.
When you join ONCALL, you can expect to receive
- Leading pay rates paid weekly
- A variety of shifts to meet work/life balance- including roster lines where available
- A supportive team that is always there to support you
- Discounted access to our Registered Training Organisation—ONCALL Training College
What we are looking for
We are looking for experienced, qualified Residential Youth Workers who are passionate team players and who pride themselves on excellent service delivery. To be considered, you must have:
- An open-minded approach supporting children and young people with complex needs, developmental and various cultural backgrounds.
- Proven experience working within a residential care environment
- Availability, reliability and flexibility.
- A professional team player who is friendly, empathetic, genuine and proactive.
- Hold or completing a Cert IV in Child, Youth & Family Intervention (Residential & OOHC), or relevant qualification.
- Completed or evidence of enrolment in mandatory trauma top up units.
- A full unencumbered Victorian Drivers’ Licence
- A roadworthy and registered Vehicle with full comprehensive insurance
- A current Working With Children Check
- Current NDIS Worker Screening check (or willing to obtain)
- A National Police Check without convictions
- First Aid and CPR Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Administration of Medication (or willing to obtain)
- Manual Handing (or willing to obtain)
- A car and current driver’s license
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or Immunisation evidence required
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.