Registered Nurse – Palliative Care
We are part of the St Vincent’s Health Australia group, Australia’s largest not-for-profit health and aged care provider.
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Brisbane is a private Catholic not-for-profit hospital specialising in healthcare for people with chronic, complex and multiple health needs. Our services include general medicine, geriatric medicine, rehabilitation, pain management and palliative care.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Palliative Care team for a parental leave coverage role. This role is offered on a 0.8FTE part time basis.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in acute or sub-acute care nursing is essential
- Experience in pain management is essential
- Demonstrated advanced clinical skills and knowledge, specifically in Palliative Care nursing is highly desirable
- Candidates must be able to provide availability across all shift types.
- Competitive remuneration with salary packaging options available to increase your take home pay
- Career and professional development
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Discounted health services
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and their families
- Access to SVHA Fitness Passport
If this is the role for you, please hit the APPLY button now.
Existing SVHA employees should apply through Workday
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment.
St Vincent’s Health Australia is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions. If you would like further information, contact our Indigenous Recruitment Specialist through our careers page.
Criminal record checks will be conducted and will form part of the selection criteria for this role.
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Brisbane has a duty of care under work health and safety legislation to eliminate and/or control the risk of transmission of vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) in healthcare settings. Compliance with the SVHA Immunisation Policy is mandatory and this role will require evidence of immunisation prior to employment. SVHA generally requires its staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.