Recruitment Supervisor for Homecare
Position Summary: Supervise and manage the LHCSA recruiting efforts to fill critical staffing needs. Identify and develop relationships with recruiting referral sources promoting the training and employment opportunities within the LHCSA. Supervise all recruitment staff and activities ensuring the LHCSA goals are met related to staffing. Ensure recruitment fulfills the requirements of the training program.
- Supervise the functions of the recruitment staff including interviewing, maintenance of recruitment records and final documentation of paraprofessional staff for NYC LHCSA
- Develop appropriate recruitment strategies that will ensure that the home care departments have sufficient newly hired home care workers to accept new case assignments.
- Provide ongoing status reports (verbal and written) of recruiting activities and results through the gathering and analysis of performance data.
- Identify alternative methods of attracting candidates
- Evaluate trends in recruitment and the job market to identify recruitment strategies
- Interface with appropriate managers to identify needs and implement appropriate strategies to ensure the home care division has sufficient qualified home care workers to meet the need of the agency.
- Supervise the admissions recruiters in NYC who coordinate staff participation in job fairs and other outreach activities to attract qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain productivity goals for the recruiters as it relates to home care needs.
- Audit recruitment files to ensure that job applications and other required documents are completed appropriately and meet regulatory standards.
- Produce weekly and monthly statistical analysis based on observed trends.
- Coordinate work schedules and assure appropriate workflow of the recruitment staff.
- Complete staff evaluations timely
- Develop and deliver the recruitment staff training and standardized orientations.
- Evaluate the need for and assist with the coordination of annual events and special projects.
Working Conditions/Physical Demand: Business Office Environment with phone and computer use
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- HS Diploma/GED required; Bachelors preferred; experience accepted as substitute, 2-5 years of experience in recruitment or HR
- Problem solving abilities while multi-tasking; ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Knowledge of recruitment concepts, practices and procedures for home care programs
- Ability to lead and strategize.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.