Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Plans, facilitates, and efficiently executes on-going support services in the area of Talent Acquisition. Manages the day-to-day activities such as: vacancies, sourcing candidates, short-listing, interviewing, selection, on-boarding, exit process, career fairs, internship programs, etc. in line with Company’s policies and procedures and as per UAE Labour and Immigration laws.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Releases the agreed vacancies using available tools, ensuring all agreed criteria are included and content is approved by the HR Generalist/Manager as per the Company’s approved standards; whenever required, places advertisements for vacancies.
* Navigates the web, sourcing engines and the available CVs databank to identify candidates based on skill sets and competencies.
Conducts pre-screening, short-lists qualified candidates with objective summary on each.
* Liaises with HR/Line Managers on the interview formalities and the assessment methods; prepares necessary material and logistics, communicates details to candidates and designated managers, and facilitates the assessment canters stages and results.
* Compiles the interview assessment results, prepares a report on short-listed candidates, in order of candidacy for the specified role, and shares the same with the concerned parties to finalize the selection process.
* Follows up with candidates on the results of their interviews, provides appropriate feedback on status whilst reflecting a positive corporate image of Air Arabia all the time.
* Communicates with selected candidates to finalize pre-offer formalities: collecting required documents, obtaining security approval from the related authority, and agreeing with the candidates on joining dates and reference checks to be sent on a later stage.
* Obtains approval from HR/Line Manager/CEO (when required) prior to extending the employment offers/contracts/T&C to the selected candidates; communicates the offer as appropriate.
* Advises the candidates on the offer content ensuring their understanding of the general policies, procedures, working hours, benefits, entitlements, restrictions, labour laws and regulations.
* Obtains necessary documents and employment visa requirements from candidates to facilitate the immigration formalities.
* Coordinates with HR teams on immigration, travel and hotel arrangements, if required and with the respective medical canters for medical tests to ensure smooth and efficient process.
* Manages on-boarding for the selected employees; coordinates with coordinators/line managers on the required IDs, uniforms, logistics, E- Learning and GCAA required tests/licenses. Prepares “Welcome Packages”, and conducts familiarization tours introducing the company’s guiding principles and working environment.
* Follows up with new joiners to obtain their feedback on the recruitment process, environment, and working conditions at Air Arabia..
* Handles letters: confirmations, resignations, terminations, retirement, transfers, upgrades, re- designations, promotions, internships, etc.; coordinates with employee services/payroll accordingly.
* Facilitates exit interviews in coordination with the HR Generalist/Manager and keeps records of the outcome to be utilized in preparing the “Attrition Reports”.
* Assists in recruitment campaigns/open days/career fairs when required; facilitates the arrangements/schedules of “Internship Programs” and conducts orientation tours to interns.
* Generates/maintains function related reports and spread sheets such as Recruitment Status Report, Recruitment Statistics, New Joiners Checklists, Attrition Reports, etc.
* Updates the HR system with the valid records and scanned documents needed for complete personnel files; maintains databank of all qualified CVs to refer to for future vacancies.
* Provides necessary support to facilitate audit checks; ensures availability, update, and compliance of related documents, reports, attendance sheets and records with the approved standards.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* Bachelor degree in Human Resources / Management/Administration or equivalent from a recognized university;
* Alternately a higher diploma or certificate in a related field combined with needed years of experience.
* Must have completed one or more of the job related trainings such as “Competency Based Interviewing Techniques”, “Effective Interviewing Skills”,“ Negotiating and Influencing”, “Evaluation and Assessment”, etc.
* High level of ability to use technology systems/tools mainly recruitment Sourcing Engines and agencies.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office- Internet, LinkedIn, and Web Search.
* Very Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Fluent in English Language, (Arabic language is an advantage)
* Minimum of 5+ years of related working experience in Human Resources in any service industry
* Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition in an airlines.
* Would be advantageous to have working experience in SAP successfactor or Taleo or other similar Application Tracking System (ATS).
* High levels of system understanding.
* Knowledge in HR functions (mainly employee services/payroll) and the corresponding processes is a pre-requisite.
* Familiar with formalities and pre-requisites associated with Immigration and Labor requirements.
* Employs effective communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior/junior levels both internally and externally with suppliers, service providers, candidates, and others, to achieve work requirements.
* Relative experience in conducting interviews and assessments for candidates within agreed guidelines.
* Capable of meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of outcome.
* Capable of prioritizing responsibilities and acting in critical situations.
* Proven skills in working with data, records and resources with high efficiency.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.