Full Job Description
Manhattan Youth is looking for a bright, organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to help attract and hire qualified candidates across our organization.
As a Recruiting Associate you will work closely with the Recruiting Manager to fulfill hiring needs across the organization. You will be involved in all activities of the end-to-end recruiting cycle including posting open positions to job sites, sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating interviews, providing a positive candidate experience, and ensuring candidates are moving through the interview process. Manhattan Youth’s recruiting needs are high-volume and cyclical, and the ideal candidate will be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
This position is remote/hybrid, with one day a week in the office. The possibility of more in-office days exists if desired.
- Post jobs to job boards, social media and college career sites.
- Screen applicant resumes and conduct phone screens to ensure candidate fit for open roles.
- Act as first point of contact between candidates and Manhattan Youth.
- Organize and schedule candidate interviews for hiring managers and participate in interviews with hiring managers as needed.
- Engage with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and priorities.
- Track and report on key metrics for open roles to senior management.
- Troubleshoot problems with ATS for hiring managers.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Manager on recruiting strategy and improving recruiting processes.
- Maintain integrity of various applicant tracking methods and other recruiting resources.
- Respond to applicant questions, keep candidates updated regarding application status and ensure all candidates have a positive experience.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Associates Degree or higher plus 1-2 years full-time or internship experience in Recruiting or Human Resources, experience in an educational space preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport, engage professionally and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change.
- Ability to work remotely with weekly in-office meetings.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Commitment to Manhattan Youth’s mission.
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, commuter benefits, generous PTO, and a supportive and friendly environment!
About Manhattan Youth
Fostering Joy, Success & Belonging through Early Childhood, After School, Adult & Senior programming throughout New York City.
Manhattan Youth Recreation and Resources, Inc. provides the highest quality childcare and After-School programs plus academic, recreational and cultural activities for children, families and individuals who live or work in Manhattan, regardless of income. We respond to the needs of our community through programs that stimulate, challenge and strengthen children, teens, adults, seniors, and families. We also engage in a number of civic issues that impact community life in Manhattan.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.