Receptionist Full Time
Full-time Receptionist Position that is exciting, interesting and allows you to directly help people hear better. You are the face of our Hearing Clinic on the front desk reception as well as being that clear voice on the phone. We are looking for someone with very passionate customer focus, a friendly and caring nature and enthusiasm for helping people.
This role is diverse and busy with front desk reception as well as administration duties. The day to day tasks will include:
- Outstanding customer service over the phone and face to face interaction
- Clinic preparation
- Orders and processing hearing aids
- Connecting hearing aids with bluetooth devices for streaming
- Using Xero for invoicing patients, receipting and processing manufacturer’s invoices
- General Admin Duties – filing, cleaning, assisting patients with private health rebates and insurance
- Claiming through Office of Hearing Services program
You will also be trained in minor hearing aid repairs and hearing aid cleaning so you can help patients hear well again.
Located on The Parade in Norwood, you are surrounded by fabulous cafes and shopping, perfect for great lunch breaks.
You will join a small team of 7 staff who are all really friendly and welcoming. You will receive training in the role. We are looking for a bubbly and enthusiastic person who learns quickly and is after a challenge.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.