• Receiving and greeting customers and directing them to the concerned service advisor.
• Attending all in coming & out going calls and handling inquires whenever possible.
• Redirect calls as required and take messages when required.
• Greet and assist visitors .
• To handle all correspondence through email, fax and telephone calls.
• To perform all administrative duties such as filing, sorting and indexing documents.
• To co-ordinate the travel arrangements for the Manager.
• Scheduling appointments with clients.
• Prioritizing work according to the manager’s requirements.
• Maintaining high confidentiality ethics
• Attain maximum customer satisfaction
• Maintaining a good code of conduct internally and externally.
• To perform any other duty assigned by the Manager.
- Similar experience in the same role.
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Automotive Dealership & Distributor Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Customer Service and Call Center Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Residence Location Kuwait
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.