Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
_Strive to mitigate threats and to constantly ensure the application platform security as well as the local networks and enforce security rules throughout the organization
– Monitor all Operations and infrastructure in order to protect the information systems and data assets of the organization (HQ and subsidiaries)
– Maintain all security tools and needed technology to secure the network and systems
– Set internal and external policy compliance and enforce its implementation
– Audit policies and controls continuously and supervise vulnerability testing
– Issue postmortem analysis in case of any security breach
– Implement latest security recommendations in the mobile and financial services worlds
– Ensure cybersecurity stays at the organizational radar by making the benefit of any proactive action very visible to the decision makers
– Map out the security incident response program
– Manage the Application Security Engineer
– Liaise with the subsidiaries Heads of IT to enforce the security policies.
– Reports to the Head of Engineering
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering. Master’s degree in Security is a plus.
– 15 years of experience.
– Must show an excellent understanding of firewalls, VPN, data loss prevention, IDS/ IPS,
web proxy and security audits.
– Proficient in application security and encryption technologies
– Experience with advanced persistent threats, phishing and social engineering, network
access controllers, gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication.
– Proficient in secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling.
– Excellent knowledge in Identity and Access management principles.
– Knowledge in Azure and AWS security service catalogs
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent interaction skills with business and technical stakeholders
About the Company
SETELIA gives you access to its competences and the services of its expert teams in order to provide you with specialized solutions.
We offer you a certification process, technological consulting, outsourcing and mobile technologies so as to support your successful development.
Today, the development of mobile technologies is curbed by interoperability problems. Thus the expanding qualification of handsets and mobile networks as well as linked multimedia services is turning into a growing need expressed by the main telecommunications companies.
Therefore, since you are a telecommunications company and mobile handsets require your entire attention, SETELIA, specialized in the third homologation of technological products, offers you solutions thanks to its expertise in mobile telephony.
SETELIA’s top experts and proactive teams make costs reduction easier for you, using its control of qualification processes and “cross-fertilisation”. SETELIA respects time periods and guarantees you quality, thanks to its expertise, its tools, its processes, its know-how, its technology, its availability and the experience of its managers.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply