Our client is looking to recruit a Quality Controller to join their busy team. You will report to the Quality Team Leader and be responsible for assessing and QC testing of incoming fresh produce along with the QC team.
The role requires the successful applicant to work at their Dartford and Paddock Wood depots.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out daily product inspections on arrival.
- To conduct internal audits.
- Communicating information to other QC staff, to have a thorough and effective shift handover.
- To take part in training of new staff.
- To ensure equipment is operational and relevant checks are made and maintained.
- General Housekeeping
- Assisting their customers in produce reselection.
- On some occasions you may be asked to help Warehouse in some duties ( e.g. Inbound and outbound loading, order picking and pallet building, stock running)
- To promote harmonious and effective working relationships both internally and externally, ensuring excellent customer service through a combination of communication and team work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in fresh produce industry (packing lines/warehouse).
- Experience in Quality Control position on in-loading will be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to prioritise, make decisions and work under pressure.
- Great communication skills and be able to easily build rapport with other colleagues and liaise confidently at all levels.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Good team player and able to work well using your own initiative.
- React positively and flexibly to the changing needs in the overall working environment.
- IT literate – able to demonstrate competencies of operating/understanding spreadsheets.
- Education to a minimum GCSE (C+ grade) in both English and Maths or equivalent.
- Flexible approach to duties and hours of work to meet the needs of the business on a daily basis.
- Driving licence and own transport due to working in two locations.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to take a new opportunity or is looking to develop a career in the fresh produce industry.
In return, you will benefit from 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member and excellent opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects.
Hours: 45 hours per week (includes paid breaks, total of one hour per day), 8am-5pm. Working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis, including Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 depending on experience
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.