Dump Truck Operator
Tonnes Plus is not another labour company, we are redefining mining workforces working with great people like you. Our focus is on supporting our clients to deliver outcomes safely and productively. Tonnes Plus provides mining support, workforce management, production services and contracting solutions to the mining industry in Western Australia.
We are currently searching for experienced Dump Truck Operators for our clients based in Goldfields.
What’s on offer:
- Industry leading rates, up to $52.50 per hour
- Immediate starts – fast mobilisation
- Ongoing employment
- Fixed Term contracts available – accrue Annual Leave and Personal Leave
- Super paid on all rostered hours
- 2/1 roster – 12hr shifts
- Meals and camp provided – perm rooms
We are looking for people who have experience in operating any of the following pieces of equipment:
- CAT 785s,
- Komatsu 785s
- Previous Experience in an open cut mining environment (min 1 year) supported by 2 recent suitable and accessible referees
- National Police Clearance
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence (Minimum of C Class)
- Australian Working Rights
- Ability to maintain fitness for work, pass a pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol testing
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the Tonnes Plus team, click ‘apply now’.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.