Quality Assurance Engineer
Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Douyin, Toutiao, Helo and Resso, ByteDance now has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages.
Our content platform team enables the content safety and content understanding for all ByteDance’s products, which is crucial for the business development and growth.
- Responsible for the quality of Trust & Safety Platform’s overseas business
- Contribute to the team’s technology, not limited to automatic testing ,security testing and custom testing
- Innovate test tools, test tech, test platform, product R&D to improve test efficiency
- Contribute to online troubleshooting, provide advice and summarize the reasons for improvement
- Maintain test environment and build CI/CD
- 2+ years of work experience, bachelor degree or above, computer science related major is preferred.
- Familiar with at least one programming language (python/Java/Go).
- Solid computer basics (network/database/algorithm).
- Familiar with API test platform, pytest, diff tools is a plus.
- Familiar with django/golang/C++ is a plus.
- Proactive, self-driven, and in-depth understanding of the business; capability of communicating with cross-functional teams and taking charge of a business independently.
- Familiar with web architecture, understanding of Django/Flask and other frameworks is preferred.
- Experience in continuous integration is preferred.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.