QA/QC Engineer (Up to $4.5K / Reputable M&E Specialist / Rewarding Career)
• Up to $4.5k + AWS
• Leading M&E Engineering Service Provider
• Construction of High Tech facility in Semiconductor
• Work Life Balance
• Excellent Career ProgressionOur client is seeking for suitable candidates to join them as QA/QC Engineer.Responsibilities
- Report to Project Quality Manager
- Manage day-to-day QA/QC activities and ensure that the Project Pre-Qualification activities are executed on schedule according to requirements
- Coordinate with field supervisors and Lead Engineers in relation to Quality related issues
- Act on the approved ITP for the Project and follow up on the Inspection Requirements
- Witness Non-destructive Examinations, interpretation of RT films and Review NDE results
- Attend Off-Site field inspection of Pre-Fabrication of Piping Spools, Blasting & Painting of components & Manufacturing of Pressure Vessels
- Attest to Surface Preparation, Painting, Pre-Commissioning Activities. Hydro testing, Leak Testing, Purity Testing, Flushing etc
- Audit approved Welding WPS and its related variables fto ensure compliance
- Maintain and update Project Piping Quality/Equipment and Documentation
- Report to manager on Quality related Site observation report (SOR), Engineering observation report (EOR), Non-Conformance Reports (NCR)
- Executes Quality-related SOP/Plans/Reports as scheduled
- Implementation of Mock-up System in Key Project activities
- Review project specifications with the Engineering team on the technical content, appropriateness, fit for purpose
- Assist in final testing & commissioning, punch-listing, test pack, O&M and other handover activities.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3 years working experience in QA/QC function
- Relevant experience in wafers, pharmaceutical, construction projects, etc
- Knowledge In ISO 9001-QMS and ISO Internal Audits
- CSWIP 3.1 / CWI-AWS
- Certification in NDT Methods Level-II– RT, UT, MT, PT & VT
- Experienced on High Purity Piping / equipment – Metallic & non-Metallic
- Familiar with ASME, ASTM, ASNT, AWS, API, SEMI, BS, DVS, DIN, EN & ISO Specifications
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified **
Who Are We? Established since 1992, Workplus Recruitment has been facilitating successful matches between job seekers and employers for more than 25 years.
We specialize in local and foreign recruitment services for the construction / engineering industry. We also provide advisory services for candidates seeking their dream job, and for employers with the sourcing of the right candidate.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.