Description• Plans and executes direct material purchases timely to ensure materials availability on a global basis to all World Area Manufacturing Sites (WAMs) to meet delivery, inventory and speed objectives.
• Works with suppliers and commodity team to drive Supply Chain Speed improvements through improved lead-times and quick turnarounds in delivery to support World Area Manufacturing sites and company customer service objectives.
• Supports Global Commodity Managers in executing global commodity plans and contracts
• Maintains purchasing parameter integrity (price, lead-time, order policy, etc.) in World Areas Manufacturing Sites business systems (Oracle / JDE etc).
• Participates / facilitates in projects if tasked with various cross functional teams to resolve issues / drive for improvements / process alignment.
• Maintains and manages ECO / drawing revisions cut over with supplier or execute supplier transitions when needed.
• Performs ad-hoc tasks to support the business needs.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsManufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt, Services, Logistics/Supply Chain
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs.As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.Biz Registration No.: 199601303W
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Additional Company Information
Registration No.199601303WEA No.99C4599EA Registration No.R1106527Company Size201 – 500 EmployeesAverage Processing Time29 daysIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.