- Will be based on the property itself.
- Monitor performance of service providers ensuring the quality of services provided is as agreed upon in the contracts.
- Oversee occupancy and lease management activities.
- Develop a marketing strategy to increase occupancy rates by attracting potential tenants.
- Develop a strong PR with our tenants, including frequent liaising with tenants to assure personalized services and maximum customer satisfaction.
- Monitor operational functions within the premises through the Facilities Coordinator.
- Monitor all services contracts within the premises, ensuring their validity and proposing courses of action when needed.
- Following up with all tenancy, services, and maintenance issues.
- Overseeing property maintenance functions, assuring premises are always maintained in optimal condition.
- Establishing a set of Policies, Procedures, and Regulations regarding the management of the property.
- Establishing a comprehensive business plan for the property.
- Reporting to the OM (Operations Manager) on a weekly basis.
- High Occupancy Ratio.
- Low number of Move-Outs.
- Quality of maintenance and services provided.
- Positioning of the property with respect to competitors.
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Real Estate Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Construction and Building Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Management Years of Experience Min: 10 Residence Location Kuwait Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.