Proofreader – Spanish
Full Job Description
Proofread and edit vendor translations and desktop publishing of print and digital materials for EmblemHealth, ConnectiCare, and AdvantageCare Physicians to ensure accurate and appropriate translations and formatting for the US-based market. Audit vendor performance in adhering to the enterprise’s linguistic and design assets and document corresponding errors and issues to support contractual adherence and improvement efforts.
Maintain and develop linguistic assets, (glossaries, standards and conventions, review guidelines, etc.) and support system implementations. Responsibilities:
- Proofread translated communications and marketing materials for accuracy, consistency and appropriate vocabulary and style based on enterprise standards for a US-based population.
- Edit/correct/revise translated copy as needed for typographical and grammatical errors, word choice, untranslated text, correct cost-sharing amounts, reference information (URLs, form and telephone numbers, language tracking codes, CMS acceptance dates), brand names, logo, formatting, etc.
- Use a structured proofreading process to ensure error-free translated copy.
- Monitor translations across channels (i.e., digital and print) to ensure materials and messaging are consistent.
- Confirm translations adhere to Multi-cultural guidelines, linguistic assets and design standards.
- Fact-check data, links, and names within translated communications and marketing materials.
- Research, clarify, and discuss translated copy with the Multi-cultural Specialist, Language Competency Lead and/or Coordinator, designer, and/or translation vendor addressing any questions on messaging.
- Responsible for actively prioritizing daily workload and communicating any known time constraints with project managers.
- Perform other proofreading and translation-related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish, Translation or related field
- ATA certification in English to Spanish language pair
- Minimum 5 years of experience proofreading Communications, Marketing/Advertising materials in the healthcare field (R)
- 3-5 years’ experience proofreading a variety of channels including print, digital and social media (R)
- Native level proficiency in speaking and writing Spanish (R)
- Familiarity with translation (CAT) tools and software (Trados, GlobalLink, etc.) (P)
- Experience proofreading and translating for a US-based population (P)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Reader (R)
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) (R)
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
- Employee Status: Regular
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.