Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator I assists in creating and executing plans for specific basic and moderately complex projects which fall outside the regular operations of the department. The Project Coordinator I follows projects through all phases by assisting in the development of the project plan, and ensuring adherence to the plan. A Project by definition must have a timeline with a beginning and end date.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Establishes the coordination of basic and moderately complex project activities and ensures the quality, timeliness, and integrity of ongoing projects and schedules. Basic projects are typically small in scope affecting one or two departments with little or no budgetary oversight.
2. Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks. Ensures adherence to deadlines.
3. Coordinates and leads assigned project activities ensuring that assignments are completed.
4. May organize, lead and facilitate project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials. Prepares and/or edits meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
5. Maintains detailed records and documentation of project activity and may be responsible for developing uniform procedures for storing and keeping appropriate documentation. Provides feedback to communicate project findings as appropriate.
6. May develop reports and other deliverables as assigned.
7. Tracks project changes and produces updated schedules as required.
8. Monitors project deliverables and timelines, notifies management when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed.
9. May coordinate ordering, follow up of receipt and invoicing as necessary.
10. Develops test scenarios if applicable to position, project or department.
11. May be responsible for conference travel planning, and departmental correspondence as it relates to the project.
12. May be responsible for communication with outside contractors and/or vendors and consultants as required by the project.
13. Performs other related duties.
Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience may substitute for the degree when the experiences are closely related to the duties of the job.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity, equity, and inclusion are key drivers for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education, and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together. We invite you to participate actively as a part of the Mount Sinai Health System team by:
- Using a lens of equity in all aspects of patient care delivery, education, and research to promote policies and practices to allow opportunities for all to thrive and reach their potential
- Serving as a role model confronting racist, sexist, or other inappropriate actions by speaking up, challenging exclusionary organizational practices, and standing side-by-side in support of colleagues who experience discrimination
- Inspiring and fostering an environment of anti-racist behaviors among and between departments and co-workers
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people and to create an inclusive, welcoming and nurturing work environment where all feel they are valued, belong, and are able to professionally advance. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, contribute to the patient experience and quality of patient care.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.