Full Job Descriptios
- Identifies problem areas requiring the attention of management, presenting management with recommended solutions based on thorough analysis and application of accepted management or statistical principles.
- Recommends improvements in program operations and to promote efficiency and cost savings.
- Conducts studies, monitors reports, and analyzes workload data using a wide range of methods and procedures.
- Provides basic quantitative and qualitative analysis and evaluation concerning effectiveness of programs in meeting established goals, measures, and objectives.
- Applies management theory to analyze patient, cost, and utilization data or trends.
- Plans and conducts special projects or studies to analyze, evaluate, and provide recommendations on administrative issues.
- Researches and analyzes straightforward problems, issues, or program requirements.
- Researches and analyzes unstable or uncommon administrative issues.
- Conducts workshops, seminars, and other meetings with various levels of staff and volunteers to explain and/or advance patient-centered care.
- Works in collaboration with the Veterans Health Education Coordinator, Public Affairs Officer and Patient Centered Care Coordinator to provide recommendation on needed educational materials for medical facility customers and staff.
- Assists with recruiting, supervising, supporting and mentoring Veteran volunteer facilitators for Health and Wellness Clinics and other health-promotion/disease prevention groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Recruitment & Relocation Incentives: Not authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job
- Subject to a background/security investigation
- All applicants tentatively selected for VA employment in a testing designated position are subject to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment. Applicants who refuse to be tested will be denied employment with VA.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
- May be required to serve a probationary period
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process
- Participation in the seasonal influenza vaccination program is a requirement for all Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Personnel (HCP)
- Participation in the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination program is a requirement for all Department of Veterans Affairs Personnel
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS POSITION AT THE GS-09 LEVEL YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Have at least one (1) full year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the next lower grade level (GS-7) in the Federal Service that has given you the particular knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform the duties of this position. Specialized experience includes: performing analytical, evaluative, and advisory work; managing and coordinating administrative services essential to the effective operation of a health care organization; providing administrative support in patient-centered care and whole health and wellness education; providing a variety of educational materials, forms, and correspondence; knowledgeable of various social media platforms to share information relative to whole health programs. NOTE: Applicants wishing to receive credit for such experience must indicate clearly the nature of their duties and responsibilities in each position and the number of hours a week spent in such employment.
EDUCATION: Successful completion of a Master’s Degree or two (2) full years of graduate level education leading to such a degree in a related field of study that demonstrates your ability to perform the duties of this position. NOTE: If you select this option, you must submit a copy of your transcript (unofficial or official) with your application. Education cannot be credited without documentation.
COMBINATION: Equivalent combinations of successfully completed graduate-level education (beyond the first year) and specialized experience, as described above, which meet the total experience requirements for this grade level. The education portion must have provided the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of this position (as described above). NOTE: Copies of transcripts must be submitted with your application materials. Education cannot be credited without documentation.
You will be rated on the following Competencies as part of the assessment questionnaire for this position:
- Administration and Management
- Customer Service (Clerical/Technical)
- Strategic Thinking
IMPORTANT: A full year of work is considered to be 35-40 hours of work per week. All experience listed on your resume must include the month and year start/end dates. Part-time experience will be credited on the basis of time actually spent in appropriate activities. Applicants wishing to receive credit for such experience must indicate clearly the nature of their duties and responsibilities in each position and the number of hours a week spent in such employment.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
IMPORTANT: A transcript must be submitted with your application if you are basing all or part of your qualifications on education.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.