Manager – Government Affairs and Advocacy
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
As the Manager for Government Affairs and Advocacy, you will be the point of contact between the organisation and all government bodies, on a local, federal and international level.
A large organisation and trusted Government partner that is working on a range of exciting, new projects.
* Observe and analyse existing policies and regulations in each jurisdiction the organisation operates in, with a view to unlock challenges or mitigate risks emanating from government regulation.
* Build, maintain and enhance relationships with government stakeholders at every level.
* Develop individual and organisational knowledge of future challenges on a policy, regulatory and geopolitical level.
* Assist with new market entry for the organisation, by developing relationships and building an understanding of policy challenges in said jurisdictions.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Excellent opportunity to build a function and contribute directly to local and international expansion
* Must be a UAE National.
* At least 8 years of experience with Government, semi-Government or private sector organizations, specifically in the domain of policy advocacy and government affairs.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with evidence of relationship building abilities with government stakeholders.
* Excellent research and presentation skills, in both English and Arabic.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.